Tuesday, June 26, 2007

WE'RE (pretty much) THERE!!!!!!!!

Yep, we’ve now raised all but a mere $200.00. And…I’m pretty certain that more money is still coming in…which will, intern, help the other team members. I’M SO GLAD! And…we’ve only got 2 weeks of waiting left. Man, this is either going to be the fastest 2 weeks of my life, or the longest. I have some help though. Both weekends leading up to the trip, we’re going to be out of town. So THAT will help.

An old school Sunday school song to sum up my feelings:

“I’ve got the joy joy joy joy down in my heart. WHERE? Down in my heart. WHERE? Down in my heart. I’ve got the joy joy joy joy down in my heart. WHERE? Down in my heart to stay.

(Chorus)
…AND I’M SO HAPPY, SO VERY HAPPY, I HAVE THE LOVE OF JESUS IN MY HEART (down in my heart) AND I’M SO HAPPY, SO VERY HAPPY, I HAVE THE LOVE OF JESUS IN MY HEART.

And if the devil doesn’t like it, he can sit on a tack. OUCH! Sit on a tack. OUCH! Sit on a tack. And if the devil doesn’t like it, he can sit on a tack. OUCH! Sit on a tack to stay!

(Chorus)

I’ve got a peace that passes understanding down in my heart. YEAH! Down in my heart. YEAH! Down in my heart. I’ve got a peace that passes understanding down in my heart. YEAH! Down in my heart to stay. (I think those are the words…I could never quite understand what they were saying)

(Chorus)

So…pack your bags Pac Man, we’re off to China! (gulp…)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home