Monday, August 13, 2007

"Tag 2008"...

The Rules:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Random Fact #1: I know how to gut and clean most animals and have been through the Oklahoma Hunters Safety course.

Random Fact #2: I once sang back up for the 90’s pop boy band “Color Me Badd” for their Oklahoma Music Hall of Fame induction.

Random Fact #3: I’m the youngest of 5. (biologically, only 2…but I have 3 step siblings.)

Random Fact #4: We once had a large rat living in our laundry room that stole some of our Christmas decorations and decorated his little home in the wall. And, the day after Christmas…he pushed them back out. THIS IS NOT A LIE!!!!!!! You can call my mother at work to verify.

Random Fact #5: I’ve always wanted to go skydiving.

Random Fact #6: I have a degree in vocal music performance, yet I’m a banker.

Random Fact #7: One of my favorite snacks in the world is red seedless grapes with a small piece of Colby / Jack cheese. YUM!

Random Fact #8: I’ve known my husband for 16 years, we went to prom together, yet did not actually “date” until I graduated from college.

Since Jaime tagged Karen and Sarah…I wont choose them…I choose: Meredith, Erin, Gennie, Kristen C., Lafe (just because I know that if he DOES do this, he’ll make fun of it and furthermore, make his answers highly unbelievable), Stu, Hubby, and Virginia.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

fact: jason & i's "song" in high school was some color me bad song. i forgot the title. :)

8:47 PM  
Blogger Hillary said...

Wow. That's one talented rat! :)

10:11 PM  
Blogger shauna said...

i gotta say, #1 & #4 really impressed me. wow.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Dr. A said...

The sad thing is that though you were already WAY cool in my book, it somehow increased when reading about the Color Me Badd reference. Wow.

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home