Thursday, July 12, 2007

"'Cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane..."

"...I don't know when I'll be back again". (To the blogger world that is, I'll be back home on July 28th. But, not sure when I'll post.)

Yep, EARLY tomorrow morning...we're off to a land far far away, desperately in need of the love of Christ! I'm so excited!

I get to share in this journey with some extrememly awesome people (Erin J., Whitney V., Malinda M., Matt F., Preston M., Jesse L., Thomas C., and ofcourse, my Hubby Justin...just to name a few.)

Please keep us in your constant thoughts and prayers. We'll be leaning on those!

Later Tators! Talk to you in a couple of weeks....
Shelli

1 Comments:

Blogger Stu said...

We will all be praying for you guys Shelli. Take lots of great pictures! I'll try to hold down the fort at FSB.

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home