Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Scary dreams and bad "perhapses"...

First: Scary Dreams...

I've been plagued by very demonic creepy dreams lately. Some centered around Tibet...others, just bizarre and sadistic. I woke up last night shaking with fear and crying. I leaned over to Justin and asked him to pray for me. We prayed for the Holy Spirit to come upon us and fill the room. Our God is good and he comforted me to fall back to sleep. I guess I'm gonna have to gear up for battle every night now (Ephesians chapter 6) until satan gets the hint that he's NOT going to get me down...and not going to win.

Second: Bad perhapses...

Things have been getting "weird" at work. I don't want to give out too much info, since this is of course, the world wide web...but, lets just say that I fear losing my job anyday now. Arkansas is an "At Will" employement state. Basically...they can fire you without any just cause at any time. I have not had a peace about job security in quite some time...and with todays unfoldings, the possibility of being "let go" is kind of looking me in the face. Have I done something wrong? Absolutely not. I've had two "excellent" evaluations. But...a couple of months ago, I feel I was mistreated in a certain circumstance...a "scape goat" if you will...and ever since, I've just been biding my time. Well...who knows what tomorrow will bring, but hopefully for me...it will be a continuation of my job.

UPDATE: As of Wednesday, September 5th at 9:20pm, I still have a job. So, I haven't been fired...although another dear friend of mine lost HIS job this week. That makes 2 in one week...incase you were wondering.

The Lord is The Lord of EVERY circumstance. I must Must MUST remember that in order to live this life "worry free" and at peace. No matter what the day brings, I'm in the arms of my savior, and he has a plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home