Tuesday, April 03, 2007

"Blades of Glory"...glory indeed.

Great googly moogly this was a HILLARIOUS movie! I laughed my buttocks off at "Taledega Nights"...but let me tell you...I nearly pee'd my pants and cried like a baby for "Blades of Glory".

Oh, it is cheesy...there's no way around that fact...it is a cheese ball factory. But, oh my heavens...I just couldn't get enough of it.

I highly recommend going to see this movie for a good hee haw laugh.

I give it two jazz hands and a triple axle.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

shelli i give you two jazz hands and a triple axle!

12:14 PM  
Blogger Hillary said...

ooooh! I want to see that! It looks like just the bit of ridiculousness I need right now! I mena, it's Will Ferrel. And Owen Wilson. Perfecto! Total recipe for a good hee haw laugh! Thanks for the review! :)

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home