Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Happy Anniversary J!!!!

Justin,
I fell in love with you while we were still in Highschool...God took his time with us, but and I'm so proud to call you my husband now!

Happy Anniversary! I love you so much...

Here's a little "Then and Now" for the daily reader:















3 years and counting...I love you! I guess since we're celebrating 3 years, this actually means that we're starting our 4th year. Whoa doggies...that's a lot of nights that you've had to look at my sleep apnea mask.

6 Comments:

Blogger erinelizabeth said...

for the record, i love the modern haircut better, justin.

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! :) You two are such an encouragement!

Now..make me an aunt! haha, just kidding!....sort of... ;)

10:06 PM  
Blogger Leaning Shanty Farm said...

Awwwww!!! Congrats on Three Years!! It only gets better!! : )

12:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Shel! Three years is quite a milestone! :)
-Christi

5:01 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

who wouldn't love you in that sexy mask!

2:47 PM  
Blogger Compston said...

Please tell me he still has that shirt.

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home