Thursday, June 22, 2006

Green Eyes...

The "Shelli's BEST song EVER" award goes to "Green Eyes" by Coldplay. Justin (husband extraordinare) made a CD for me about 2 weeks ago. It was full of songs that made him think of me. One of them was "Green Eyes". This was not a new song to my reportoi, but he put it on the cd anyway...because...well, it reminded him of me. Ahhhh... I love that man!

And, no, I wont hold it against Coldplay for not performing at their concert last year in Dallas...even though I was EAGERLY awaiting it...its cool Coldplay...its cool.

GREEN EYES

Honey you are a rock
Upon which I stand
And I come here to talk
I hope you understand

That green eyes,
yeah the spotlight,
shines upon you.
And how could,
anybody, deny you

I came here with a load And it feels so much lighter, now I’ve met you And honey you should know, that I could never go on without you

Green eyes

Honey you are the sea
Upon which I float
And I came here to talk
I think you should know

That green eyes,
you're the one that I wanted to find
And anyone who,
tried to deny you must be out of their mind

Cause I came here with a load And it feels so much lighter, since I met you Honey you should know, that I could never go on without you

Green eyes
Green eyes

Honey you are a rock Upon which I stand...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home