Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Good Life...

Well...life is good!

There I said it…it doesn’t happen very often (because I have a tendency to complain and be pessimistic)…but I said it.

Marriage…great.

Dog…annoying and great

Money…budgeting like a crazy lunatic and actually have a little (and I’m talking UNDER $50) excess.

Family…great. Except my Grandpa Ogburn (my moms dad). He recently had surgery and is now recovering. But, overall…the prognosis is good.

Justins School…great. He’s taking summer classes and is doing awesome. He should graduate in August of ’07. I can SEE the light at the end of the tunnel. Woo hoo!

Job…great.

Friends…great.

Stress…gone for the most part. We’re going to Boulder CO next week…so that should be awesome.

Life is good. I’m just praising God.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

yay!!!!

9:10 AM  
Blogger *g* said...

be sure to hit up pearl street... and think of me while you're there... tear...

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home