Friday, April 14, 2006

WORK SHMERK!!!

I am SO not in the mood to work today.
I've got too many other things on the brain. Such as:

1. Easter! Will I or wont I wear an Easter Bonnet to church on Sunday?



2. The REAL Bunny under Nicoles desk today. She bought it for her little boy Jacob...and its a surprise. Its SO CUTE and furry!

3. When will I get to eat a Cadbury Creme Egg?

(Caramel filled...not the gooey white stuff)



4. The Easter egg hunt we are having for the employees kids this afternoon. My HUBBY is dressing up like "Penny Pockets" ...

...our minor savings account mascot which is a Kangaroo.



5. The "Hersheys Kiss" that has been watching me ALL day.

I'm going to get you...you sucka!



6. And finally...I wonder if our office resident Goose (who hangs out in our parking lot sometimes) is going to join in the Easter Egg hunt this afternoon.

Whats more fun than watching kids hunt eggs...

Seeing a Goose chase the parents into a frenzy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home