Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Ce Moi!

I was inspired by the Miller Blog to do this:

Ce moi!!

Listening to U2 or Coldplay makes me happy.

I can’t watch a movie without biting my nails.

I think Puppy dogs are the second sweetest things on earth.

Babies are the first.

A tall Dr. Pepper on a spring day, and I’m on cloud 9.

Banking is way more fun when you are blessing people with a needed loan and making them smile.

My sister calls me “seestor”, and I her.

I had a sister pass away before I was born named Andrea Jo.

I would like to retire in Disney World…living in the castle.

My dog likes to jump up on my bed and play with me. (Of course this is a “no no” on most days)

I used to have a four wheeler.

I know how to hunt, fish, gut and cook the beast I kill. GRRRRR…

When listening to the audio of a lion or tiger “growling”, I told my pre-school teacher it was a “sick cow that was dying”.

My sister (who is 5 years older than me) sent me through the house with a LARGE KNIFE to look for the “boogy man” when I was about 7.

I think that playing on my “sit-n-spin” as a child has messed up my equilibrium.

I have green eyes with yellow specs.

My husband (of 2 years as of March 20th …thanks for the congrats.) and I have known each other for 15 years.

My 10 year highschool reunion is coming up.

And last but not least…

I’m a Christian, my feet stink, and I am blessed with knowing and sharing my life with some of the greatest people in the world.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

your blog makes way too much sense, shelli! i'm not even sure what mine means. :)

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home