Monday, April 03, 2006

Time Change from "YOU KNOW WHERE"...

Is it just me…or has the world gone into slow motion? This time change has me ALL messed up.

The worst “time change” for me was about 11 years ago when the change happened on Easter Sunday. I was playing Mary Magdallen in the “Easter Special”…and I showed up (what I thought was an hour early) JUST in time to walk on stage and start the performance. They were all freaking out because (next to Jesus) I was the lead in the show. I had the most songs and the solo in the opening chorus number.

But this time around…MAN, I’M SLEEPY! I couldn’t fall to sleep last night. I just kept tossing and turning all night long. Its always bad when you can’t turn your “thinking cap” off…but try it with a giant sleep apnea breathing mask attached to your face. ITS EVEN WORSE!

Yuck! I feel like a zombie.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hillary said...

I was going to say, "I feel exactly the same way" till I got to the sleep apnea machine. But yeah, this time change, all I wanna do is sleeeeep! I'm SO tired! I tossed and turned last night, too, nad only ended up with about 4 hours of sleep. Arg!

Sweet dreams tonight!

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home