Thursday, March 30, 2006

UPDATE: Praising God and a Shout Out to my Fly Girls!!!

An Update to an ongoing post!...read below for the new stuff:

I’m finding many reasons to praise God today. (although I try to give him thanks daily…I some times fall short!)

1. My husband Justin is a WONDERFUL man of God...and is a snuggler.

2. We're about to get lots of rain.

3. I’m able to share "girly giggle" moments with my best friend Sarah Jean.

4. My bosses are honorable men who take care of their associates needs. (and they're quite hilarious I might add)

5. My family loves me.

6. I have enough money to live.

7. No matter how bad MY day is, my dog is always having the BEST day and loves us.

8. I have good hair.

9. That girl Jill Carrol was released from her hostages in Iraq today.

10. We have a loving God.

11. I tend to make people laugh.

12. My chubbiness is a temporary faze of my life.


And now...a "shout out" to my Fly Girls!

There is a key group of women in my life that make me feel needed and loved. They are women of different shapes, sizes, backgrounds, faiths and family situations. These women are so LOVED by me...and I just want to say thank you:

THE FLY GIRLS ARE: my bestest friend in the world Sarah Jean, my "sistor" Christi, my Mom, my Step-Mom, Virginia, Shauna, Elise, Carrie, Stacey, Gennie with a G, Kathy, Dawn, Whitney, Shelly, Libby, Beth, Brandi, Karen, Ellen, Jaime, Sarah S., Nicole, Esther, Heidi, Ashley K., Hollis, Kim, my cousin Cara H., Cara P., Jennifer, Amanda, Susan, Lindsey, Christi H. (I'm excited about you dancing back into my life), and CJ.

...and to the baby fly's: Maitlin, Elspeth, Mallori, India, Jane, Amelia, Sarah Cate, and soon to be baby Kennedy.

Thank you all for being in my life! (If I forgot someone...I'm SO sorry...I hope you know you are loved.)

9 Comments:

Blogger sarah j. said...

Wow! I am impressed i am number 3!! ;) I really enjoy sharing giggly girl moments with you too, Shelli Bean.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

You might rethink #8... . haha just kidding.

7:52 AM  
Blogger Shelli said...

SLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

8:16 AM  
Blogger Ellen said...

And you are one of the funniest people that I know.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

I am oh-so-honored to be a fly girl! You're pretty dang cool, yourself, missy.

10:07 PM  
Blogger sarah j. said...

you are going to make me cry!!! :)

10:12 PM  
Blogger Virginia said...

love you shell-dawg! ;)

4:32 PM  
Blogger Libs said...

woohoo from me and "thanks" from Beth for being FLY girls ;)

11:29 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

awe, you're such a sweetie! :-)

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home