Tuesday, March 21, 2006

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! LA LA LA...

Well, dear patrons, I’m back.

Here is a quick run down of things I’ve done in the last week and a half:

1. Went to see the new Johnny Depp movie “The Libertine” with Virginia and Shauna. Yuck Yuck Yuck…do NOT see it.

2. After seeing said movie and a good puke…we went to Virginias house and watched the new “Pride and Predjudice” !!! HOORAY HOORAW for this wonderful romantic drama! I love love love Jane Austin! And thank you Virginia for making us warm cookies to eat while watching it. And the milk was yummy too.

3. Sat through a week of “Basic Lending School”…uh, yah…it IS as boring as it sounds. I drulled on my desk so much that week that I was dehydrated by the weekend.

4. HotSprings…good. Being in the St. Patty’s day parade…great. Seeing the parade grand marshall PAULY SHORE take a leak on a building out in public and in front of lots of people… PRICELESS!!

5. While in Hot Spings, we stayed in the most GHETTO hotel EVER! The Days Inn at Lake Hamilton is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!! I made a long list of things that were so extremely wrong, and I’m writing a letter to the CEO of the company. Yep…It was THAT bad. And if I hadn’t paid $260.00 for 2 nights there…I wouldn’t be throwing such a hissy fit. But COME ON! For that sort of money…I expect at least a clean room with good service. NOT a broken Jacuzzi, a front door that will not lock, light bulbs burnt out, a piece of metal sticking out of the box springs, trash not emptied from the people before us, and un-vacumed floors. You’re probably saying… “ um, Shelli…it’s the DAYS INN.” But, I’ve stayed at a Days Inn before, and it was NEVER this bad. And I thought…hey, its in a resort town…I bet it will be nice. WRONG!!!!!!! SO WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Saw the movie “V for Vendetta”…HOLY CRAP THAT MOVIE ROCKED! If you are even SLIGHTLY an action / cinematography / sci-fi / Matrix movie fan…you must Must MUST go see this movie! It is so amazing. Justin and I will probably be seeing it again soon.

7. And last…but certainly NOT LEAST… I celebrated my 2 year wedding anniversary with the most amazing, the most kind, the most tender hearted, the most romantic, the most godly, the most WONDERFUL MAN EVER yesterday. I LOVE YOU J!

Ok…that’s about it for now!

3 Comments:

Blogger Hillary said...

wait wait wait... hold the phone... Pauly Shore, as in, Encino Man Pauly Shore? Bu-uuuuudy, Pauly Shore? Taking a leak on a public building?!?!? WOW... I alaway knew that guy was classy, I jsut did'nt know he was THAT refined. hahaha! That's hilarious!

Happy Anniversary, too! :D

8:40 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

yay! shelli's back!

8:44 AM  
Blogger Libs said...

hey there! I've updated just for you! I'm not completely finished but I've updated to my new look :)

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home