Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I'M A TREE HUGGIN' HIPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep…I’m officially a hippy!

I’ve been doing the “belly dance workout” DVD and I went to the health food store last night and bought 3 things.

1) a magical crystal deodorant mineral salt rock thing for my stinky feet.

2) a bottle of water in biodegradable plastic…AND…

3) “First Cleanse” a detoxification and colon cleansing system for “first time cleansers”.

Yep…I said colon cleansing. What does that add up to?...yep…a bunch of crap.

I’ve actually been doing a lot of reading up and studying on this lately…and I must say…I’M FACINATED BY IT! Go to http://www.drnatura.com/ I can not wait to do this! I took my first “supplement” this morning, and my next one is coming up before bed. NO effect yet, except a slight dull head ache which they said would be normal.

Actually, Shauna http://www.spatsra.blogspot.com/ is the one that got me interested in it again. Wanna join me Shauna???

Well…I’ll let you know how it goes.

UPDATE: I went BACK to Ozark Natural Foods and bought all ORGANIC foods last night. We'll see....

2 Comments:

Blogger shauna said...

WOW shelli!!!!

yeah, i tooootally need to do a colon cleansing. let me know how this works for you. . i still haven't decided how i want to do it. . i still want to see if dad's mom will let me steal her "tonic" recipe for colon cleansing.

are you guys using organic milk yet?? we've been on it for a couple years now. . . even stu, yep that's right EVEN stu, notices a difference!!!

12:19 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

okay, that site was wild....i have never thought of parasites. yeek! i do love the old ONF, but it is so dang expensive!

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home