Saturday, February 18, 2006

SHELLI'S BLUSHING!

So, a couple of weeks ago Justin and I went to "Willy D's" (the local piano bar). Oh my goodness...its so fun! They've banned smoking at this particular establishment so its a little more "adult", "non-drunk", and clean. Well...a couple of days before this "outing" was my birthday. So...while at the piano bar, my friends from work (who had invited us there), slipped the piano man a note that said something like "Its Shelli Jones' birthday". So...what did the piano man do?...

HE PULLED ME UP ON STAGE OFCOURSE...AND SANG "LETS GET DRUNK AND SCREW" TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was pretty hilarious. And did I mention that the piano man looked a bit like a person from the bible?

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

We went there a couple months ago and we thought that guy reminded us of Jason Miller... just shorter!

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home