Monday, March 06, 2006

SHAUNA and LAFE...from whom all good food flows!!!

...in no particular order of greatness...

First LAFE:

Ok, the man is the GRILL KING!!!!!!!!!

Lafe http://olelafe.blogspot.com/ has started a "tradition" of sorts I guess. It seems that just about every or everyother Friday, my hubby "J" and I end up at Lafes house watching Tivo'd things...and...EATING THE WORLDS BEST GRILLED FOOD!!!!!!!!!!

I think the man has taken lessons or something. If you look up "how to grill" in the encyclopedia, I'm pretty certain it will have Lafes picture.

1. Steak = TO DIE FOR!
2. Burgers = could you get any more flavor? I DON'T THINK SO!
3. Chicken = OH MY GOODNESS MOIST!

Lafe, you are 'DA MAN! And we love you for it!

Second SHAUNA:

“Yummy Yummy Yummy I got Indian food in my tummy….”

Ok, my friend Shauna
http://spatsra.blogspot.com/ has to be the BEST cook in the world! Or…I’ve just been really stinkin’ lucky with the stuff I’ve had at her house. But…alas…I think it’s the first option.

Reasons Shauna rocks:

1. Her and Stu JUST moved in to their new home and STILL invited me and my hubby “J” over for grub. (ps…that nickname for Justin is for me and me only…its like “shmoopy”, but cooler.)

2. She’s ethnic, therefore…cool.

3. Her food is “west Indian” because her family is from Trinidad. Yep…she’s got an all year tan that makes you sick. And…did I mention she’s gorgeous?

4. Her house was WAY more put together than mine…and I’ve been there for 6 months now.

5. Roti = mana from heaven.

THANK YOU SHAUNA/STU AND LAFE FOR HAVING US OVER!!!

SHAUNA AND LAFE…YOU DO INDEED ROCK!

3 Comments:

Blogger shauna said...

Shelli - WOW, you are a gem!! thanks for the compliments! you just made my day!
I'm sooo glad you enjoyed everything!! it is so fun cooking for y'all. we'll do it again soon. but maybe we'll play a different game cuz i SUCK at trivial pursuit!!!!

12:55 PM  
Blogger shauna said...

P.S. you spelled "roti" correct. i'm so impressed!

12:57 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

I secretely wear a ruby on my forehead!!! hee hee

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home