Thursday, February 16, 2006

Make money, money! Make money, money,MONEY!

Ok....this blog has nothing to do with money, but I did just have that song in my head...so there!

I booked Justin and I's little trip to Hot Springs today. SO FUN! I'm so excited. I've never been to Hot Springs before. From what I've heard, its kind of like Eureka Springs on crack. WOO HOO! We've got tickets to the horse races (which I won off of TV) and two nights at the Days Inn. Watch out folks...we're steppin out in style. NOT! I do hope that we get the chance to get some massages while we're down there. I mean come on...it IS "Spa City USA" (according to the website)

Something fun and random that we'll be able to take part in while down there is...are you ready?...can you stand the intensity?... "The First Ever Third Annual Worlds Shortest St. Patricks Day Parade". Yep...THATS RIGHT!!!!!! And the grand marshall is none other than the "Son-in-law" himself...PAULY SHORE!!!!! We'll be there on St. Patty's day weekend. I'm so excited!!! Check it out... http://www.hotsprings.org/festivals_events/stpat_parade.asp

Woo hoo for our Anniversary Weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home