Wednesday, November 02, 2005

HALLELUJAH...HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!

"So long, farewell, auf vitersain, goodbye...we flit, we fleet, we freely flee, we FLY!!!"
... OUT THE DOOR OF THIS HORRIBLE PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its my last day, its my last day, its my last day, its my last DAY HERE!!! I'm so excited! Can you tell????

Its been a hard 7 months, but it is FINALLY coming to a close in about another 2 hours. Yep...I'm even leaving early.

You know what is even more of a slap in my face? 2 months ago, a girl name Niki left. (which, I might add, they complained about her every single day she was here.) Well, she got a cake, balloons, flowers, a card, pictures taken, AND PRESENTS WHEN SHE LEFT!! It was like it was her birthday or something. What did I get? A generic card...thats it.

I AM SO OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Superchikk said...

Oh well...at least you're gone. I quit a job once and people actually forgot it was my last day!

11:08 AM  
Blogger sarah j. said...

Wow, you DEFINITELY should've gotten more "to do" than that!!! Wait...did you have something to do with said Niki's party?? Cause that might be it....you can't very well plan your own farewell party.

Anyway, I AM SO STINKING HAPPY FOR YOU!!! And now we can do lunch and stuff since you will be SO CLOSE! Yippee!!

1:12 PM  
Blogger Dr. A said...

Matthew 10:11-14
Not an exact contextual similarity, but interesting to ponder nonetheless.

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home