Wednesday, October 19, 2005

"When he rolls up his sleeves, he ain't just puttin' on the Ritz"!!!!

Oh, sweet sweet Rich Mullins. I really loved his music...BUT...that line right there is pretty darn cheezy. And then he follows it with "There is thunder in his footsteps and lightnin' in his fists". WHY RICH...WHY?

Tangent!!!!!!!

Anyway...our God IS an Awesome God!!! And here's why:

I'M PUTTING IN MY FREAKIN' TWO WEEK NOTICE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"The time to hesitate is through" -Jim Morrison "The Doors" Come on Baby Light my fire.

Yes, thats right...today is the day that I give a good 'ol "I DON'T LIKE YOU, SO I'M OUT OF HERE" goodbye to Western Federal Credit Union. The worst place in Northwest Arkansas to work. (with, I'm sure, the exception of a few fast food joints and Wal-Mart stores) Although...I will say this: They have MUCH better loan rates. So, if you're buying a car...go there.

I'm off to different and happier (please God) times at, yet, another Financial Institution in Northwest Arkansas. (good grief, she gets around when it comes to Banks) But, this time, I AIN'T GONNA WIPE YO HINY, 'CAUSE I AIN'T GONNA BE YO MANAGER!!!! I'm saying a very "not" fond farewell to the management roll. I really DO NOT like it, and wish to never play that roll AGAIN. Until I'm a mom.

YEE HAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger sarah j. said...

YEEHAW!!!! I am so excited that you will be just down the street from me! :)

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home