Friday, October 14, 2005

Yee Haw...I'm going to Austin Texas!

I've never been to Austin. That will soon be remideed by this upcoming week.

I leave on Monday and return late Tuesday night from Austin Tx. I have a very short business meeting to attend there. Maybe I can go see where they film "Austin City Limits"...or even better, take in a show. (Yah right Shelli...you fly in Monday night and head back Tuesday afternoon!)

It amazes me that this place (which shall remain nameless for a bit longer) I work for will moan and groan about bringing in extra help, or nice office furniture, or fixing the FREAKING phones, or paying overtime...or anything NEEDED like that...but, they're quick to fly their branch managers and upper management all over the United States for meetings that last ONE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????? What the heck?

Oh well...I will hopefully be giving my notice soon anyway. On to happier times!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

one suggestion: http://www.amysicecreams.com/

10:06 PM  
Blogger Superchikk said...

We lived in Austin for four years. I am so envious that you are getting to go there. The shopping is awesome, the culture is so cool. You could go downtown and watch the bats come out from under the bridge Monday night. Just ask the locals - it's one of the coolest things you'll ever see. Oh, and you HAVE to go to Rudy's Country Store & BBQ. They are the best in town (nevermind the fact that I used to work for them).

Have fun!

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home