Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Don't call us, we'll be with BONO...

Yep thats right...the "weekend of weekends" has finally arrived. I will be seeing my most favorite band in the ENTIRE WORLD THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!

U2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I'm so excited, I'm about to pee pee in my panties. I've been a U2 fan for some time now, and this weekend will be a completion of a dream. I'm so so so excited. The concert will be in Houston. And speaking of Houston...what is up with those Astros? I mean come on guys...you're in the world series, and you can't even win a HOME GAME? Grrrr...

And...it will be a super fun road trip. It will be me, super hot hubby Justin, our good friend Karen, and since her hubby couldn't come, her sister Sara will be joining in the fun.


Anyway...yeah for us...we're gonna see U2!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger shauna said...

i'm sooooo jealous.

3:35 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

No prob Esther...but I DID have to bask in my "right-ness" for just a little bit. I'm done now.

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home