Monday, October 31, 2005

U2 Rocked, and 2 NUDE ladies!!!

Before I go into my admiration speech on U2, I gotta tell you what Justin and I "stumbled" upon last night....

We were walking our dog Indi last night when we happened to look up at an open window of the apartments behind us. And what did we see??? TWO WOMAN COMPLETELY NAKED JUST STANDING THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!! What in the world were they doing?? I don't EVEN want to know. But, the bad thing is, while Justin and I were just figuring out what we were looking at, is when they saw us looking at them. OH MY GOSH THEY THINK WE ARE PERVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aggggghhhh!...anyway...

Ok, that was the most AWESOME concert!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had the most AMAZING seats!!!!!!! (I'm kind of sounding like Katie Holmes talking about Tom Cruise huh?)

...but seriously, our seats ROCKED! We were on the back side of the stage about 4 rows away from Larry Mullins Jr rockin' on the drums. And did I mention that it was a round stage, so when Bono, the Edge, and Adam walked around they were RIGHT THERE????????? I could have reached out and given them a "good game, good game, good game" hand slap. Ok, maybe not THAT close, but I could see details on their clothes. So close that the jumbo tron was above my head and I didn't need to watch it. So close that I could REALLY see just how much Bono is a drama queen. He really really is.

Oh, and did I mention that I LOVE U2!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I'm hooked, Now I have to go see them again. Whoa is me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home