Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I have a cold...BOO HISSY!

I DO NOT LIKE BEING SICK!!!! IT SUCKS!!!!!

This weekend, Justin and I went trout fishing with my parents, grandparents, and my sisters family. It was a lot of fun, and we caught a lot of fish. (Anyone up for a fish fry, cause good grief our freezer is packed with trout!)

...well, my sweet little niece and little nephew had the sniffles this weekend, and were limited to the amount of outside time they had. So...what did good ol' aunt Shelli do? PLAYED WITH THEM! And guess what?...I'm sicker than a dog now.

It started Sunday night...my throat was hurting really bad, and I had a slight head ache. Well...now its Tuesday and WAMMO!!!!!! BRING ON THE FUNK! My head feels like its going to fall off of my body, and this cough is gross! Phlegm and all!!!! YUCKY!!!

So, like a big old loser, I skipped my early morning bible study today, and was late to work. Blah!

Did I meantion that I hate being sick? I really want to be home right now, curled up in my bed watching a good movie and drinking cocoa.

...boo hissy!

2 Comments:

Blogger shauna said...

fish fry!! yummy! sounds like an event for cheap couples!

2:25 PM  
Blogger shauna said...

sorry you're sick :(

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home