Friday, July 22, 2005

"These are a few of my Favorite Things"

1. Fake flowers made into ink pens.
2. peanut M&M's.
3. The original "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" movie.
4. Knowing every single word and original soundtrack lyric to the movie "Shag".
5. Quoting Christopher Guest Movies
6. "free style walking" with my Husband.
7. Sleeping in...way Way WAY IN!
8. The cute faces babies make when they're making a poo poo.
9. The smell of fresh cut grass.
10. cute purses...(although I don't have NEARLY enough).
11. Friends that like to have dance parties in my living room.
12. my puppy "Indianna"
13. the band U2.
14. singing at church.
15. My hubbies laugh.
16. My hubbies smile.
17. my cool green eyes.
18. singing with my mom and sister.
19. riding four wheelers with my dad.
20. being an aunt.

3 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

this is a list of one thing i like:

shelli

8:29 PM  
Blogger sarah j. said...

When can we have another dance party?

8:33 AM  
Blogger shauna said...

i'm with you on #3 for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home