Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Paint Fumes and Stress Tunes...

Well, we started painting Saturday...painted a little on Sunday...and painted ALL day yesterday....AND WE'RE STILL NOT DONE PAINTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is taking way way way longer than I thought it would.

Plus, this weekend, we're moving, and (...confess your sins before your brothers and sisters...) WE HAVEN'T EVEN PACKED A SINGLE THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm beginning to get a wee bit stressed out. We have to be out of our house by Midnight on Sunday and we haven't moved a single thing...nor packed a single thing. I'm foreseeing a very long Friday night and Saturday.

Granted, it doesn't take me very long to pack, but still...I move in 4 days. I'M STRESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I'm calling all brave souls...If anyone would like to help us move on Saturday, it would sure be appreciated. 10 am...our house?

2 Comments:

Blogger sarah j. said...

I know I've already offered, but I WILL help you pack, if you'd like help.....

3:49 PM  
Blogger Lafe said...

I got a strong back and want to help out on Saturday morning if I can. Just give ol BUD-BEAR a call and give me some directions.

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home