Sunday, October 07, 2007

ITS A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!!!

Kitchen...clean.
Living room...clean.
spare bedroom...clean.

time now 1:45 on Sunday.

bathroom...will be cleaned tonight after church, or tomorrow.

master bedroom...NO WHERE NEAR BEING CLEAN AND ORGANIZED. However, I would really love to have it all pretty and organized before my company comes on Thursday...but, I just don't see that happening. Monday (tomorrow) night is the ONLY night that I have free to dedicate to it. Tuesday night I'm helping a "handy man" project at a womans house. Wednesday night I have community group. And Thursday is when they'll be here. I just don't know when I'll have time. But, I would like to have the freedom of leaving my bedroom door open while they're here. You know what I mean? Geez....will it EVER be organized...who knows. YUCK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home