Tuesday, October 02, 2007

WE WON...WE WON!!!!!!!

I can’t believe it…but, my branch of the bank won the “Wackiest Office of the Week” award with the local TV Station KNWA.

They are running this promo w/ Jims Razorback Pizza…and if your office wins…you get a pizza party, and you get to be on the news.

Well, our branch is CRAZY when it comes to office pranks, so I nominated us. AND WE WON!!!!!!!!! I’ll be on KNWA channel 9 THIS Thursday…aaaaaaagggggggghhhhhhhh.

This is basically what I wrote in my email to them:

Here’s just a sampling of what we’ve done to each other around here:

Stink bait on the mouth piece of the phone?...check.

Dead lizard on a co-workers keyboard?...check.

Toothpaste under the car door handle of the bank President?...check.

Covering every square inch of a V.P.’s office with post-it notes?...check.

Taking every plant, tree or flower display from the branch and filling the bank Presidents office?...check. (which; if you’ve seen my branch, you know how BIG it is…there are A TON of plants here!)

Daring a co-worker to answer the phone with an accent and demand that they keep it up during the whole phone conversation?...check.

Stuffing “packing peanuts” into every nook and cranny of a co-workers desk?...check (and actually, this is still on-going. I’ve got it comin’ real soon…yikers!)

And, of course, the every day stuff…like prank calls…randomly covering someone in “silly string” for no reason…and a few more things that would probably make the FED come and shut down our bank…but are REALLY funny.

So, look for me on the KNWA nightly news on Thursday.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hillary said...

Shelli! That's so cool! Will you be singing? (har har) BUT! You should tape it (er, DVR it?) and get it up on youTube for all to see! teehee! Then you could be REALLY famous!

And can I come work in YOUR office? Sounds like you know how to keep life intersesting! :)

7:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yee hee!!!!

7:33 PM  
Blogger Mere O. said...

Tape it for sure; I don't want to miss it!

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home