Friday, May 18, 2007

Update...

Hey Everyone,
Just giving you an update…

I went to see the doctor that’s helping me out on this “weight loss / work out” thing I’m doing. I still haven’t lost any weight (well…ok…3 pounds) and he says that I should have seen a significant amount come off by now. He’s just as discouraged and confused as I am. (Yeah, I’m not crazy!)

So, “Hi Ho, Hi Ho…its off to the lab I go”. I’m getting some blood work done on Monday. He thinks that there has to be SOME medical reason why this weight isn’t falling off of me. He’s thinking my thyroid may be way off center. I mean…I’m eating around 1200 calories a day (sugar free I might add) and working out / breaking a sweat every single day. THAT’S A HUGE ADJUSTMENT!!!!!!!!!

Ok…so…this is scary and exciting all at the same time. Maybe my thyroid IS out of whack, and he’ll put me on medicine to fix it…and I’ll FINALLY lose some weight. Or, maybe there is something that is really wrong with me.

Maybe this is all a test of my faith…maybe God is allowing (like as to Job) satan to test and attack me. Maybe I’m not loosing weight because satan WANTS me to be discouraged and loose my hope and faith. WELL…YOU’RE A BIG JERK FACE satan, AND I’M NOT GONNA LET YOU WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( I WONT EVEN CAPITALIZE YOUR NAME)

Please continue to pray…

2 Comments:

Blogger Hillary said...

Hi Shelli! Just prayed for you. I'll keep you in mind, too.

Hey, would you mind shooting me an email (address is linked on my site)? I was gonna email you, but I don't think it's on your site... Thanks! :)

3:06 PM  
Blogger Hillary said...

found it, nevermind! :D

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home