Friday, April 13, 2007

Protein, Chocolate Royal , 5am, Adam, Toprol and 20...

Huh???

Protein?...Chocolate Royal?...5am?...Adam?...Toprol?...and 20?

Protein=the types of foods (good lean meats and LOTS of veggies) that I'll be eating for dinner every night, 7 days a week until I leave for my mission trip.

Chocolate Royal= the flavor of Slim Fast Optima that I'll be drinking for breakfast and lunch 7 days a week until I leave for my mission trip.

5am= the time I'll be arriving at the gym to workout for 1 hour 5 days a week. I'm sleeping in on Saturday and Sundays dang it! Although...I still have to work out for an hour.

Adam= the name of the doctor / friend that is whipping my butt in to shape for this trip.

Toprol=the blood pressure medicine that I've been on for 3 FREAKIN' YEARS that Adam thinks may have contributed to my weight gain, sluggishness and fatigue. Gee thanks "Dr. poo poo head that prescribed that stuff to me 3 years ago"...GEE THANKS!

20= THE NUMBER OF POUNDS THAT I'VE LOST SINCE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it! I stepped on the scales this morning at Adams clinic...and I've officially lost 20 pounds since Christmas. OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like Adam has me on my very own "Biggest Loser" TV show...but minus the cameras and EXTREMELY embarrassing "before" pictures in short shorts and a sports bra. NO THANK YOU.

5 Comments:

Blogger *g* said...

you go girl! (in my best sassy black woman voice)

9:42 AM  
Blogger Mere O. said...

You're so good...girl you're darn good! The 5am work outs might kick your butt in the beginning, but give it two good weeks, and you'll love them...possibly even crave them!

3:40 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Shelli!! That is stinkin' awesome!

10:47 PM  
Blogger Virginia said...

Shelli, You ROCK!!!!!!

8:23 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Shelli. You're awesome. I'm so proud of you!

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home