Monday, April 23, 2007

Better now...

Ok, one week down...and its getting easier. Praise God!

I think I'm too A.D.D. to just stay on an eliptical, stationary bike, or treadmill 4 days out of the week. On my "nothin' but cardio" days, I think I'm gonna have to go outside or get in a raquette ball court or something. I just get TOO bored.

I can't believe it...but my 3 "weights days" are my favorites. I think its because I'm changing things up and not getting bored.

Any suggestions for my cardio days?

7 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

can you sign up for a class of some sort? I LOVED classes when we lived in Denver and had a membership at the YMCA. Spinning, body-pump, step, and kick boxing were my faves!

congrats on your progress so far...keep it up!

1:01 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Does your gym have any TVs? The Today show or, oh, I don't know, Matlock, can make an hour fly by.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have you ever heard of Turbo Jam - Cardio Party exercise DVDs? They are fun and it makes the time fly! You might could check one out at the Fayetteville Public Library. Basically just like dancing (shaking your butt) for 30-45 minutes. It works and makes you sweat! ;-)

4:57 PM  
Blogger Mere O. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Mere O. said...

Let's see, there's swimming (I suggest going right when the pool opens, that way you have it to yourself), taking a brisk walk/jog around a park, aerobic classes, alternate work out machines every 10 minutes or so, trampoline...just to name a few! :)

9:48 PM  
Blogger *g* said...

take your doggie for a run.

11:26 PM  
Blogger whitney said...

I think we should just have a dance party every other night until we leave, complete with 80's workout clothing.

I just read your earlier posts...my sister used to be on toprol and I think it made her body go into minor shock sometimes..that stuff is really bu hao (Chinese for no good).

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home