Thursday, February 01, 2007

Palma De Mallorca, Spain...

Have I ever mentioned that my husband is Spanish? Well, he's not...but, he was BORN in Spain...and was raised in Singapore...so that makes him pretty cool.

This year, Justin is scheduled to graduate in December. What does that mean for us? Well...lots actually.

1. We're going to Spain

Yep, we've finally decided that we are GOING TO GO to Palma de Mallorca Spain this year. He doesn't remember anything there and he's always wanted to go back. So...as a graduation present...we're going! We'll probably go during the off season, so hopefully we'll get a great deal. We're also planning on staying about 3 days in London. I'm so pumped about this

2. Starting a family???

Also a graduation present will (God willing) be the announcement of a pregnancy. We're going to start trying probably around December or January-ish. Yes 2007...like...a year from now.

3. Hopefully I can quit my job.

If Justin can replace my salary, and I turn up prego...then, I'll probably quit. I'm ready to sit on my nest and be a homemaker.

We'll see how this next year unfolds.

As long as we're in the Lord's will and healthy...I've got no complaints. (remind me of that comment later on in the year when I'm complaining about something.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Leaning Shanty Farm said...

Yowza, My Friend! That is A LOT of amazing things comin' atcha! AWESOME!!

CONGRATS on going to Spain, starting a family, and (HOPEFULLY) quitting your job!!!

FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN!!!!

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home