Saturday, December 09, 2006

HOW WONDERFUL!!!!

Last night was the 3rd annual Womens Christmas party for my church "The Grove". IT WAS A HUGE SUCCESS!!!

This year, God led me to head it up. I had such a wonderful team of ladies that helped me out. Malinda, Sheila, Meredith, Ashleigh, Shelly K., Amy, Stephanie, Erin, and Kathy. THANK YOU SO MUCH! None of it could have been possible without you.

We called this years festivities "A Jazzy Christmas"...and Jazzy it was. We had the room dec'd out in black and silver, with white christmas lights and candles as our only source of lighting. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL. And the food...OH MAN THE FOOD!!!!!!!! Our ladies from the community groups REALLY pumped it up this year. We had a gigantic feast. It was absolutely wonderful.

And lets not forget those wonderful men that served us all. Dave, Nathan, Justin, Stuart, Lafe, and Scott. Thank you Men! You were such a blessing to us all.

...God was definitely glorified last night. Our concert of prayer and praise to him was a beautiful thing to listen to. Women all gathered to have fun, eat, talk, drink some yummy coffee, sing, and give praise, thanks and petitions to our creator...we truly have a wonderful God.

(And ladies...thank you SO much for my gift certificate. I'll have you know that I called the Pink Papaya FIRST THING this morning and booked a massage for 1:45 today. I'm so blessed! Thank you.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home