Friday, December 29, 2006

"Like...VayKay?"

Day: Friday December 29th, 2006
Time: 5:46pm CST
Place: My cubicle / office / indention in the wall

In approximately 14 minutes I will officially be on VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've worked for the bank a little over a year, and I FINALLY have vacation starting January 1 of '07. So, you "bet yer bottom doller" I'm TAKIN' a week.

See you on the flip side.

3 Comments:

Blogger Leaning Shanty Farm said...

GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!! You deserve it!! Take the time off!!!

10:45 AM  
Blogger Leaning Shanty Farm said...

So...several posts ago you talked about wanting to make your home Homey. And I said I'd take a look at a few of my books for you.

I have, in fact, taken pictures of my fave books. So go and take a closer look...just click on the pictures...

http://indulgelaughcreate.blogspot.com/2007/01/things-that-i-love.html

1:07 PM  
Blogger Leaning Shanty Farm said...

BTW, Love the Legally Blonde Ref.

"Let's All Go! ROADTRIP!"

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home