Saturday, January 27, 2007

Boo Hissy!

I would say that approximately ½ of my day yesterday was spent in the bathroom. There is this “stomach thing” going around…yah…NOT FUN.

Someone told me that, according to the paper, there was an alarming amount of kids out from school yesterday with the same thing. I know that one of our bank branches had to send home about 5 or so people with it. I ended up going home around noon…and I BARELY made it home without having to pull over.

…oh, and did I mention that I had to WORK today…a Saturday. Boo Hissy!

…maybe its biological warfare. “lets make them all have diarrhea and puke all day! Muhahahhahah!!!!!”

2 Comments:

Blogger Hillary said...

Ugh. Sorry to hear. Same thing's going around here, if it makes you feel any better. Though probably not!

Hope you're feeling better!

11:47 AM  
Blogger Leaning Shanty Farm said...

FEEL BETTER SHELLI!!!!

Stomach Flus are the WORST!!!!!!

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home