Thursday, November 02, 2006

TOFFEE, COFFEE, AND MANA!...All are from Heaven!

Ok, Its official...Toffee and Coffee are my two most favorite tastes on this planet! I would say that they are also my favorite smell...but babies would have to rank #1 in that catagory with toffee and coffee in a tie for 2nd.

I just love them...

"Heath Bar" YUMMY

"Score Bar" YUMMY

"Starbucks" YUMMY

...I wonder if they have a toffee flavored latte? OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! I must check this out.

Smelling coffee in the morning is like mana from heaven for me. And, I wouldn't say I'm addicted...because I don't have a cup EVERY single day...and I very much enjoy decaf as well as regular. SO THERE!!!!!!!!!!

And, the recent "autumn festival of pagan worship" that we just indulged ourselves in reminded me of how much I LOVE TOFFEE!!!!! I always seem to forget about the "Heath" and "Score" bar when I go candy bar shopping at the local gas station. I usually (out of habit) reach for a Reeses cup or Snickers. Both great!...but still...every time I have a toffee bar, I think to myself "DANG...WHY DON'T I HAVE THESE MORE OFTEN"????

I'm claiming it!!!!!!!!!! "TOFFEE IS THE NEW PEANUT BUTTER". Go tell everyone you know!

3 Comments:

Blogger Leaning Shanty Farm said...

Speaking of Coffee...I CANNOT WAIT till Starbucks brings out their Gingerbread Latte!

And I too LOVE Toffee, Coffee, and Babies!

We were meant to be blogger friends!! : )

3:24 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

I do believe so.

5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am afraid you have fallen off the face of the earth... Where are you my blogger friend??

Hope all is okay!

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home