Monday, November 20, 2006

PASS THE STUFFING...

Gobble Gobble Gobble…

HAPPY THANKSGIVING WEEK!

Take the time this week to make lists of simple things you are thankful for. Even if its small simple things like: thanks for post-it notes…or thanks for hand sanitizer.

You can do it!!!

Lets give Thanks to God for all the things he does for us EVERY day.

I’m thankful for:

1. Jesus dying on a cross FOR ME! (I know… “Sunday school answer”…but its true)

2. My husband Justin and his gentle spirit

3. My Parents for raising me

4. my siblings for being funny and inspiring

5. my two best girlfriends Sarah and Karen

6. my great boss at work for being hilarious

7. the crisp cool air

8. my sleep apnea machine. Ok…this is a nasty one. But, it DOES keep me breathing every night. I can’t hate it TOO much. Right?

9. My extremely crazy dog “Indi” for being excited to see me everyday.

10. having an end in sight for Justin to graduate college.

11. having an income

12. having cars to drive

13. having a townhouse that (although too small) is perfect for us.

14. Birds that sing.

15. Starbucks. I know I know...I just HAD to throw that in there.

3 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I'm thankful for you, too, Shelli!

And Starbucks Caramel Apple Cider.

10:34 AM  
Blogger Shelli said...

...ooh...and Carmel Apple Martini's.

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh! Caramel Apple Martinis!!! SOOOOO GOOD!!!

I am thankful for lots of stuff, too...I'll probably do my Thanksgiving post about it...so keep your eyes open! : )

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! And God Bless!!

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home