Friday, October 07, 2005

"MCDONALDS"

Is it home to the "smoking fry" (to all of you who have seen the documentary "Super Size Me" ) or, the best fast food place IN THE WORLD????

These days, I'm saying the latter of the two. Why??? Allow me to elaborate:

1. They have the new "premium" chicken sandwiches. Have you tried these things yet?? Holy moly...THEY ROCK! I always get the grilled chicken club.

2. The Monopoly game. This thing has rocked my face off for about 10 years now. I'll order the extra value meal JUST so that I can take the game pieces off of the fry box. I don't usually eat too many fries though. They leave a yucky film on the roof of your mouth.

3. The fruit and walnut salad. HALLELUJAH!!!!!! I love that thing. It is the easiest, most awesome breakfast. I partake quite a bit. Yum.

4. Their salads are really yummy, and they now have bottled water too!! Go Mickey-D's!

5. ...and finally. I must MUST pay my respects to the Big Mac. "Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, pickles, onions, cheese on a sesame seed bun"....or something like that. I LOVE AND ALWAYS WILL LOVE THE BIG MAC! (not to be confused with the Big Mic from the movie "Coming to America".)

So, I'm a fatty...this is why!

1 Comments:

Blogger Superchikk said...

I love McDonald's fries, and allow myself to partake of them about once every six weeks, when I go to get my hair cut (the salon is across the street from a Mc D's).

My Husband loves the Monopoly game too - we go there tons more often when the game is going on. He has to upsize stuff just to get the pieces. I must say, he's never won anything but free food, though. Vicious cycle.

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home