Wednesday, June 04, 2008

"So you think the Dancing Idol stars are the next top American model comedians with talent?"

Yah..."So you think the Dancing Idol stars are the next top American model comedians with talent?"...is the name of MY new reality show.

Seriously. There are SO many of these shows now.

Do you remember when there was only one. It was MTV's "Real World". 7 strangers living in a house. The first (and best) season was filmed in New York. Then came LA...and London (which gave the world the actress )...and Chicago...and on and on and on and on. I don't know if is still going or not. I think now, they're hooked on "The Surreal Life".

Point Shelli...get to the point.

Well, I don't really have one. I just think its hilarious that we have so...many...freakin'...reality shows.

Here are the few I could think of:

1. The Real World
2. Survivor
3. American Idol
4. Amazing Race
5. The Mole
6. So you think you can dance.
7. America's Got Talent
8. America's next top model
9. Nanny 911
10. Wife Swap
11. The Surreal Life

...Thats just the ones I could think of right now. And I don't have cable, so WHO KNOWS what I'm missing out there.

And, would you call a home remodeling show (ie: Trading Spaces) a "reality show"? I mean...they're not "living" their life in front of a camera. They're just remodeling a room. Right? So, I say NO.

Ok, thats my random blog for the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home