Saturday, April 05, 2008

10 reasons why "Grease 2" is better than "Grease"...

1. the sex ed class and musical number "Reproduction"

2. Michelle Pfeiffer being a pink lady

3. the song "A Girl for all seasons"...which i ALWAYS wanted to do in a talent show with my friends.

4. Frenchie coming back to school as a beauty school drop out

5. the bowling alley scene and song "We're gonna Score tonight"

6. "I wanna C...O.O.L...R.I.D.E.R"

7. There is only a handful of people in this world that can even KNOW this movie exsists. And those same people are ALWAYS "artsy" type people and really really neat.

8. It's considered a "cult classic"

9. The T-birds are hilarious in the sequal...and the fact that they're always referred to as the T-Bones by the principle.

10. The hawaiian themed "lake of fire" festival for the end of the school year. Why?

6 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

I guess this means I'm really neat! I've seen it twice. Good stuff!

5:01 PM  
Blogger Carrisa said...

God bless you woman. I couldn't agree with you more.

11:45 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

OMG! One of my all time favs. But, I wouldn't consider myself as a really neat, artsy type. I can hear the songs playing in my head now.

9:20 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

I'm going to have to disagree....I do know this movie exists, but I can't say it was better than the original.... give me Olivia over Michelle any day....though I am a big Michelle fan (in most everything else she's done...) :) I hope we can still be friends. :)

Beth W.

3:07 PM  
Blogger ChristiMadden said...

I'm sining "Beauty School Drop-Out" in my head! Thanks for bringing up this great movie again-- maybe I'll make John sit through a Grease I and II review!
-C

3:25 PM  
Blogger *g* said...

bravo for this post. i consider it a totally different feel than grease 1. but i really love watching michelle pfeiffer sing.

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home