Saturday, April 26, 2008

Bizzarro dreams last night...

Last night, I had two weird dreams. I'm assuming that one was before the alarm clock...and the second was after.

Dream 1:

I was still living at home with my Mom and Step-Dad...but, my sister, her husband and her kids were also there. I don't know WHERE Justin was. I guess he hadn't made it in the family yet.

Anyway...Chris owned a GIGANTIC Anaconda...or Boa constrictor...or something like that. Well, said snake got out, and the entire family was on a trek to find it. When we did...it was there, with another snake and about 5 gazillion baby snakes. I wasn't scared though.

Weird.

Dream 2:

First and foremost, I was driving a white (circa 1994) Z28 Camaro. Hah...that's bizarre all in itself.

Then, I was in a gas station parking lot when Jason and Jaime Miller drive up beside me. Jaime leans all the way out the window and into my passenger seat to tell me "I'VE GOT TICKETS TO CATS...YOU SHOULD COME". So, I was like "sure".

Then, we all three (Jason, Jaime and I) stroll up to "Casa Bonita" (an old Mexican restaurant delight in Tulsa) for dinner. When we get there, I see Justin inside waiting for us at a table. But...he's not just there to meet us, he WORKS THERE!...AS A BUSS BOY...AT CASA BONITA!

We didn't end up going to Cats, or at least in my dream we didn't. I woke up.

...and now, I'm watching "Goonies" on TBS. I love "lazy days".

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we heart casa bonita. so sad to not be able to eat in the cave anymore. and raise the flag for some sopapillas.

8:31 PM  
Blogger *g* said...

hallloowww from china!!!!


we're having a great time in your future home!


see ya when we get back!!!!!!!

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home