Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I guess I'm a slacker...

HI…I’m here!

I’ve been quite the busy bee lately.

Last weekend was our highschool 10 year reunion. Go Jenks Trojans! Blah blah blah…
Oh Boy…our reunion was fun! The party crowd was still partying, the stoners were still stoned. Oh High School! Actually…a guy nearly threw up on me…how fun is that??? NOT!!!!!

In all seriousness, I’m glad I went. I was able to see some dear friends that I haven’t seen in a really long time.

Hopefully I’ll get some pictures up pretty soon….of the reunion and more from our trip to Colorado.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hillary said...

Ah, the reunion! My 10 year is next year, it's going to be so interesting to see everybody! Sounds like you had a blast (uh, minus the almost getting puked on!).

6:54 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Trojans....hmmm... know what we did for the McDonald County Trojans when we had to play them at Homecoming???? well, uh... yeah.

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Shelli,
Hope I'm one of those "dear friends." The one thing I am sad we didn't do at the class reunion? Sing the Alma Mater... ah those sweet memories. Will send you some pics soon!
LYLAS- Miss Chris
PS- did you notice that my name tag said "Christ" as my first name??

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home