Friday, October 13, 2006

FRIDAY THE 13TH...OOOOOOOOOH.

Its Friday the 13th. Some people are seriously afraid of this day.

Those people suffer from: Paraskevidekatriaphobia

Paraskevidekatriaphobians tend to hide in their homes and shut off all communication to the outside world on days like today. Today...ofcourse being FRIDAY THE 13TH. BOO!

Today is indeed a nuisance. Take for instance...well..ME! Today, I have had the hardest time trying to keep my zipper up. It keeps falling down. These pants don't normally do that...but today...they are. Also...

...I wasn't into the office 10 minutes, and I spilled our nasty bland coffee on me. Luckily, I'm wearing nearly ALL black, so you can't see it.

...The insole of my shoe came out...

...I got salad dressing on my shirt at lunch...

...I had a piece of chocolate and a little bitty bit got on my pants, and you KNOW how hard that is to just "wipe off"...impossible...

...I had a customer yell at me...

...and now, my head hurts.

BOO HISSY!!!!!!!!! I THINK I'M BECOMING A Paraskevidekatriaphobian TOO!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger John Nelson said...

Allison's due date was today. Thankfully, the doctor said if she carried Brooklyn to today, she would have induced on Thursday. I can't imagine having a baby on Friday the 13th! Creepy!

4:01 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

So THAT's why that annoying chainsaw-welding maniac has been hiding in my closet all day. Duh, Ellen! Get a clue!

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home