Sunday, January 11, 2009

I should not be allowed to play on the computer...

THIS IS AN "I'M AN IDIOT AND I'M SORRY" FACE FOR EVERYONE:


I've been a PC girl for most of my adult life. When Justin is working, I get to play around on the mac.

Well, I pulled a stereotypical "Shelli" today. Kind of like the time I emailed out our newsletter in a GIGANTIC format that slowed about 200 people's computers down.

Yuck! I hate technology. But, I'm learning...

Anyway...I was setting up an "auto reply" from our home email address today to let people know that we'll no longer be using that address beginning in February and that they should delete it from their files.

Well...just by clicking one teeny tiny little "yes" button...it went ahead and sent that "auto reply" message to about 100 email messages that were sitting in our inbox because my hubby doesn't like to delete them.

If you were one of those people that got a random email from our home email address today that said "Hi...our email address has changed...blah blah blah", I'm really really sorry. And, if you had more than 1 email message sitting in our inbox...you probably received about 5 gazillion of those "auto reply" emails.


AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deleting your email address and any sign of you might be a better idea?

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home