Things I've learned this week...and its only Wednesday.
2. If you are the first or only person on your mortgage and insurance, YOU have to be the one to file on the FEMA website. Your spouse can’t. (Something we would have liked to know BEFORE we filed.)
3. “H”, (the FEMA adjuster that paid us a visit today) is a special, special human being.
4. My husband has a hard time concentrating when dealing with said “special” people.
5. OCD comes in many forms.
6. When you file with FEMA, they don’t mention anything about needing a recent mortgage statement or proof of home owners insurance. (Something we would have liked to have known BEFORE "H" showed up today.)
7. A DNC procedure for a miscarriage (yes, even after insurance paid) is quite costly.
8. I want to be an anesthesiologist.